Sunday, March 4, 2007

Monster's ball



First I wonder what 's this movie about then I watched it, oh i'm lucky it's joust 2005 movie ^_^. Then I see HALLE BERRY , I think this movie must great for sure and I didn't disappoint with this movie.The movie show the conflict about black& white. Halle act as Leticia who has a black fat son and her husband Lawrence killed by execution then Leticia lived with her son.Hank is prison guard and his son Sonny also is a prison guard but his does not like it then he argue with Hank and Sonny killed himself.Then Hank helped to send Leticia's son to hospital but he died. Leticia was very sad and they care each other then they fell in love even though Hank does not like black before he met Leticia.
After i watch this movie I like the way they present about black and white because even we are black or white they both have good and bad not only black is bad person, wecan't sterotpye them and I see that love can change people mind even he didn't like it before but love can make us forgive everything. I like their point of view and I think is one of my favorite movie in this course.






No comments: