Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Closing Blog

Finally I get 10 movies in my blog actually I didn't blog the other two movies before mid-term hat I had return you because it 's long and I can't remmember the detail about them. Anyway I got ten already ^_^ At first I 'm lazy to blog because I 've a litle bit confuse with this system, I have been write dairy online but I can write them only three days then didn't write because I'm not good in typing espeacially on internet I think write is easier than typing but this course make me know more how to blog and post the picture even I take a long time to finish it. I think learing by movie and music cen understand more than textbook because we can see the pictureand some clear character from the movie and I think music can thell us more than their lyric but it can show the culture of nationof that song. I really like gospel song and I get more gosgel song from you also see a very sleepy and excited movies ^_^
This is bad that you didn't teach here anymore but I hope you have joy with your life after you leave here maybe there have others place better than here because next semester I willleave here too.
Finally I feel appriciate that study with you, you have storng American spirit now you have freedom again. I think you should travel around asia or Thailand because asia is the place where have old culture and it's very beautiful. Thankyou for teach me about American culture I'm sure that I'll go to America to touch the real culture and I hope that American will be kind like you.
Good bye and good luck



No comments: