Tuesday, March 6, 2007

THe Emperor Of The North






Create your own at MyNiceSpace.com

The beginning of this movie has begin with a beautiful music this is my first impression then the story goes I saw the train wow I think it's adventure movie for sure but after I saw it, I think it's action movie because they have very very long between Jack and Sack on the train I really like it ^_^ the story is about the train officer and the unemployment or begar. SAck said that no one can get on his train without ticket so it's challenge Jack who hide on the train and other people interest about it because they thought thatthe person who can get on the train without ticket was very smart so Jack want to prove that he can do it but on the train he met a young man who want to do like him, he is too young to do like him and young man can make his plan is over so he try to let him get out the train before two of them caught by Sack. Sack had a hammer to hit and kick off theperson who hife on his trainbut finally after they fight for a long time Jack sucess with his goal but theyoung man kicked out fo the train by Jach and Jack at the end of the movie Jack said to young man 'You have fire but have no heart of fire' I like this speech it had a good meaning and I think it can conclus the thing in this movie .

I love the action setting they fight very hard on the train anf the train still runing while they're fight each others. It's the longest action setting that I ever see. It's very excited setting I didn't feel sleepy anymore ^_^ Anyway I like this movie it's very excited movie that I ever see in this course.



No comments: