Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Don't no why [Music] +


Don't no why

Norah Jones


When I was listening the music from cd I felt lost >_< because I had no idea about all of them, I never heard before suddenly I heard a familiar song, first I thought that you gave me the wrong one , when I listen for a while I can notice that Oh it's a Jazz music then I get direction and try to listen all of them and it's just like music that I listen every and it's beautiful.

For the others song that I like to listen they come from all kind of music on cd which you give me such as, Gospel -I will follow him by Lauryn Hill : I really love this song at the beginning they begin with slow themp but at the end they have fast themp, I love it!! also I love God walks these hills with me- it's have a bit country part but I love the man and woman voice when they sing together. There have many song in Gospel that I like [Over the sun set mountains,The old rugged cross,Where you there when the crucified my Lord] Gospel is very cool I like it ^_^.


Others song from Early Jazz- All of me,Baker street,smoke gel in your eyes,ain't no mountain high.


Blue - Freight trian blues


Folk - the white cockade,smokey mountain hymns.
Negro spiritual it's like opera song - Deepriver,Elijah rock

After i listen all most every songs in the cd ,I see somthing hat many song have thr same that is tell about environment like mountain, sky and God and I love the way they explain by the song.


No comments: